Medical mask differential pressure tester, or medical face mask breathability tester is used for measuring the breathability of medical face masks (material).
Medical mask differential pressure tester can test the differential pressure required to draw air through a measured surface area at a constant air flow rate is used to measure the air exchange pressure of the medical face mask material.
Specifications of Medical Mask Differential Pressure Tester
- Flow meter: 0-10 L/min
- Sensor measuring range: 0-0.5 kPa
- A metallic ring of internal diameter of 25 mm
- Pressure pump: 25 L/min, 85 kPa
- Display screen: 4.3 inch
- External air support: 0.4-0.6 kPa
Features for Medical Mask Differential Pressure Tester
- With calibration port, it can correct the intake flow.
- International voltage universal.
- Size in small, saving shipping cost, easy to use.
- Equipped with precise flowmeter, differential pressure transducer ensures the accuracy of measuringairflow and the differential pressure.
||Height: 750 mm
Standards of Medical Mask Differential Pressure Tester